NO, we’re not talking about an iceberg, but rather the amount of dry ice that MES Services has processed during the month of November 2011. By running 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the month, we were able to reach this very high number.
Our business plan provides a one-stop source for the complete Dry Ice Cleaning process; a significantly different approach to the “Machine and Ice” depot concept. And our goal is to provide a Turn-Key Dry Ice Blasting Solution.
Who Else Wants to reduce Time, cost and Waste?
If you’re responsible for the maintenance of a building or equipment, you owe it to yourself to try Dry Ice Cleaning. Call MES today for a free consultation and find out if Dry Ice Blasting is for you. Chances are, it is.
If you are used to sandblasting, soda blasting, cleaning with solvents, hand scraping, chiseling, or any other method for cleaning, you have got to try Dry Ice Blasting.
Benefits of Dry Ice Cleaning include:
- Less Mess: Dry Ice sublimates to a gas which means no additional mess to clean up
- Less risk of damage: Non metallic, non abrasive
- Less down time: May clean a hot machine
- More area cleaned: Dry Ice can clean contoured and hard to reach surfaces
- Improve productivity: Get more done in less time